Having the best equipment at the most competitive price is important and the right financing often makes this possible. We offer a wide variety of financial options designed to make your material handling operation as cost effective as possible.
Power Machinery Center utilizes it’s internal financial resources to provide our customers with the most flexible finance and leasing option available. We are committed to assisting you with the most favorable lease or finance option for your company. We recognize that our commitment doesn’t end with the delivery of the equipment, but creates a partnership which will continue throughout the lifetime of the equipment.
- Customized Programs: We pride ourselves in being able to provide our customers with the right solutions. We offer creative, flexible terms to tailor a lease or finance program to your specific needs or economic cycles.
- Competitive Rates: Our experienced staff is available to provide the best solution at the lowest cost. There is no middleman, therefore there are low processing fees, and no points, UCC filing fees, or prepayment penalties.
- High Residual Values: We offer the highest residual value possible because we know the equipment and the industry and have a ready market for used equipment. This translates into a lower monthly payment for you.
- Full Maintenance Programs: We want to provide you with the best customer service during your ownership period. That is why we also offer full maintenance programs.
We offer a variety of financing options for equipment & forklift purchases
- Financed Purchase
- Lease with Purchase Option
- Lease with $1 buy-out option
- Operating Lease
- Rental with purchase option
- Skip payment plan
- Accelerated payment plan
- Lease with full maintenance
If you’re not sure about what is best for your business, our sales staff can help by explaining each option in detail.
Short Term Rental
Power Machinery Center provides all types of equipment for rent by the week or month. These units are available powered by gas, LPG, diesel and electric and can be equipped with various time saving attachments. Short Term rentals provide temporary equipment for seasonal needs, peak periods and special projects.
Long Term Programs
- Customer pays for equipment over a predetermined finance term
- Ownership at the lowest overall cost
- Customer may qualify for 100% financing
- Interest and depreciation deduction may provide an income tax benefit
- Finance terms of one (1) to six (6) years are available
- Accelerated, skip, or level payment plans are available
- No excess usage surcharges
Long Term Rental
- Rates are fixed for the contract term allowing for future budgeting
- Conserves cash and provides tax benefits
- Lowers overhead costs
- Customer has the option to perform all, some, or none of the equipment maintenance
- One lease agreement covers the rental and maintenance of equipment
- Customer returns equipment at the end of the contract term with no additional obligations
- Access to new equipment improves employee morale
- Timely equipment replacement
- Low initial payment
- Lowest monthly payments
- Preserves credit lines with off-balance sheet financing
- Rates are fixed for the contract term
- Entire lease payment can be expensed in most cases
- Customer only pays for the amount of the equipment’s useful life used during the lease term
- Flexibility to replace, return, or purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term
- The lease can be designed to include full maintenance or the customer can be responsible for all equipment maintenance
- Flexibility to upgrade equipment prior to the end of the lease term
Master Lease Agreement
- Customer signs one master agreement which allows the addition of equipment at any time, for various locations and terms.
- Equipment can be added with a supplement to the original Master Lease Agreement.
- Full maintenance can be added with a supplement to the original Master Lease Agreement.
A plant survey is a tool to help the customer and Power Machinery Center obtain the information necessary to determine the type of lease or finance program most beneficial to the customer.
This survey takes into consideration many details of a customers operation such as the application, customer operations, locations and exposures, existing equipment, and planned usage.
Please contact us about scheduling a survey of your operation. Our staff will work with you to design the program that is best suited for your company.
Now that you know the benefits of the various programs, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have enough cash available for a down payment to consider financing?
- Do I want to own the equipment at the end of the term?
- What is my current equipment expense budget?
- Do I have a capital equipment budget?
- Do I have a particular term in mind?
- How long do I expect to use the equipment?
- Do I have a trade-in available?
- What is the most important to me, monthly payment or total cost over the term?