The Benefits of an Electric Golf Cart
The recent shift towards using more sustainable energy sources now includes the increasing popularity of electric golf cart. In recent years, electric powered golf carts have outpaced older gas-powered models by a wide margin. In fact, the recent surge in the cost of gasoline only makes the electric golf cart that much more practical.
Electric golf carts provide an emission-free option for a variety of uses. These include getting around the golf course, driving around small, private suburbs, and for business-related purposes. With the growing interest in saving our environment, why not do your part by choosing the Eco-friendly option?
Looking at the Benefits of an Electric Golf Cart
Electric golf carts are propelled with large rechargeable battery cells, versus gasoline. In fact, most golf carts sold today are electric powered.
Some of the benefits of an electric golf cart include:
- They are quiet. Just like battery-powered automobiles, an electric golf cart is super quiet compared with a gas-powered cart.
- They produce no emissions. Electric carts are emission-free vehicles, compared to the carbon-monoxide emissions produced by gas-powered carts.
- They are slightly less costly. In general, electric golf cart will cost you less money, compared to a gas-powered cart. The cost of the batteries continues to fall, which translates to the sticker price. Also, recharging the electric cart costs less that the price of gas.
- They have easy upkeep. Electric carts have far fewer moving parts to maintain compared to gas-powered golf carts.
- They are more versatile. If you need your golf cart for indoor use, such as a warehouse, only an electric cart will be allowed.
Of course, electric carts are not perfect. You must plan ahead in order to ensure that your cart won’t run out of power. To make sure your cart will get you through a round of golf, you’ll need to routinely charge the battery. Stay on a weekly schedule of recharging your electric cart. This helps to make sure it will provide power when needed.
An Electric golf cart are also less muscular, compared with their gas-powered versions. When wanting 4-6 seated golf carts that could be a downside. Or also when planning to use the carts for hauling heavy loads. There are upgraded fuel cell options available to help increase power for these needs.
Power Machinery Center For the #1 Selling Electric Golf Carts
Power Machinery Center is a leading distributor of Club Car electric golf carts. The Club Car Onward 2 Passenger and the Club Car Village 2 electric golf carts were recently rated #1and #2 by GolfInProgress.com, and for good reason. Club Car builds a sound product that passengers truly appreciate. Call us for more information about how to get your Club Car electric golf cart. Contact our Oxnard center at (877) 237-6295, or our Bakersfield center at (877) 237-6295.